Study in Sweden

Feb. 4, 2020

If, you you planning to Study in Sweden and need a visa or a residence permit, you need to contact the Migrationsverket in Sweden directly.  

We do not handle any applications or extensions for students in Switzerland. 

Some more general information you will find here